Collaborate With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in Helena goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring professionals will instantly act. Their first step is to verify your alarm, and that involves reaching out to you. The procedure they abide by is dependent on the kind of emergency. For example, if a medical emergency is triggered, one effort will be made to get in touch with you before help is sent out. If you have an intrusion - the most typical type of event - a monitoring professional will abide by these steps to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to communicate with you through the command hub. You will usually be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that attempt isn’t successful, a call is made to your main contact number.
- An alternate number or your primary contact person is called next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, local police officers are deployed.
- Your monitoring specialists will try to reach you again after the proper authorities are notified.
If you're not able to interact with monitoring agents, don't worry. Help will still be deployed even if you're unable to confirm the emergency.
Be prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Helena
Get prepared for any emergency with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Helena from Vivint. Dial (406) 926-5388 to start the customization of your property’s defense today.