Smart home indoor cameras in Helena are great baby monitors
Most importantly, your indoor cameras are connected to your complete smart home and available through an easy-to-use app. This provides you convenience and peace of mind since you are able to check in on your baby from anywhere via your cell phone or portable device. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time high-def video footage: You’ll appreciate detailed, high-quality footage of your baby. You are even able to view recorded segments straight from your smartphone.
- 2-way audio: Not only can you hear what’s happening, you have the chance to verbalize to your loved one straight through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. Even better, you are able to utilize the 2-way talk feature via your smartphone app, no matter where you are.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a greater viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-detection with notifications: If your newborn decides rest time is over and is ready to get out of the crib, you are able to get motion-activated notifications dispatched right to your phone.
- One-tap call-outs: Although this perk is generally for older children, it’s worth a mention. With a simple press of a button, your child can touch base with you by means of the app on your smartphone.
Having your complete smart home reachable from a smartphone app is a tremendous benefit. If you see that your baby is having trouble falling to sleep and think it may be a bit uncomfortable in the nursery, you may alter the settings on your smart thermostat. If they awaken, you can activate the area’s smart lights to notify them you’re on your way. Have a second child? You can use another indoor camera and still have access to each of them with a lone smartphone app.
Design Your Helena smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Helena smart home and enjoy the comfort and security Vivint’s advanced surveillance systems can provide. Dial (406) 926-5388 today and explore how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for everyone.